I went to book store to purchase a comic book. The name is kyoudokosan ikuto. It is an adventure which is placed in kumamoto. And this is a drive story. If your interested in driving, How about reading this comic book?
Mr. Carrisford's face went very white. "Carmichael", he whispered, 'it is the child - the child!'(p.39) In this story, a little girl and his father go to school of London. Her name is Sara. When they arrive at the school, they meet Ms. Minchin. She welcomes Sara. His father leaves London. Sara is so smart that she helps a student s who is bad at study and makes friends. Three years go by. Sara receives a letter from her father. The content is that he finds a lot of diamond in mines and thinks they will be very rich. One day, when she come to her room, a servant is sleeping in a chair. Her name is Becky. When Sara calls out her, she is surprised and apologizes to Sara for sleeping. Then they get along with each other. But an unfortunate thing happens to Sara. It is that her father died. Ms. Minchin got angry to hear that because he invests a lot of money to Ms. Minchin's school. she decides that she makes Sara live in attic. Consequently, she is saved by a...
In today's class, I learned about internal factors. I took speech recognition test and three out of six were correct. While solving this problem, I wondered which sound correspond to number. I found that oral communication don't have relation to intelligence. I think that there are many people who are good at oral communication although they are not smart. In terms of learning second language, I don't think that it's too late to start learning from any age, but there may be individual differences in learning speed.
'He buys and sells things in many countries.'(p.7) In this story, Mr. Eric is a businessman. He went from Africa to England because he wants to sell and buy. He has a lot of diamond called "blood diamond". Why is it called "blood diamond"? Mr. Harley who is a journalist pursue him to examine. But he is hitted with a bat by a man hired by Mr. Eric. If you want to know continued, please read right now. Blood Diamonds Level 1 (Cambridge English Readers) 著者 : Richard MacAndrew Cambridge University Press 発売日 : 2005-06-30 ブクログでレビューを見る»
コメント
コメントを投稿