Mr. Carrisford's face went very white. "Carmichael", he whispered, 'it is the child - the child!'(p.39) In this story, a little girl and his father go to school of London. Her name is Sara. When they arrive at the school, they meet Ms. Minchin. She welcomes Sara. His father leaves London. Sara is so smart that she helps a student s who is bad at study and makes friends. Three years go by. Sara receives a letter from her father. The content is that he finds a lot of diamond in mines and thinks they will be very rich. One day, when she come to her room, a servant is sleeping in a chair. Her name is Becky. When Sara calls out her, she is surprised and apologizes to Sara for sleeping. Then they get along with each other. But an unfortunate thing happens to Sara. It is that her father died. Ms. Minchin got angry to hear that because he invests a lot of money to Ms. Minchin's school. she decides that she makes Sara live in attic. Consequently, she is saved by a...
In today's class, I learned about internal factors. I took speech recognition test and three out of six were correct. While solving this problem, I wondered which sound correspond to number. I found that oral communication don't have relation to intelligence. I think that there are many people who are good at oral communication although they are not smart. In terms of learning second language, I don't think that it's too late to start learning from any age, but there may be individual differences in learning speed.
Mercuitio! He's dead! Tybalt! Come back! (p.19) In this story, at first Lord capulet's servants and Lord Montague's servants are fighting. In fact, each other are not good relationship. Juliet was going to marry paris. But the dance party's incident makes her love Romeo who is a son of The Montague family. They fall in love and get a secret wedding despite the fact that they doesn't tell their parents to get marry each other. One day, Romeo kills Tybalts because his friend, Mercuito was killed by Tybalt. Consequently, Romeo have to go somewhere from his house although he was exempt from death penalty. I think that Romeo is a pity boy because he lose his friend. If we lose best friend, we may be disappointed. I think that why he kills Tybalt is his sorrow. In this book, there is a scene of sleeping bill. I think that there are some strong sleeping pills in that age. Romeo and Juliet (Oxford Bookworms Library Stage 2) 著者 : WilliamShakespeare Oxford Univ Pr...
what is Mr. Frank like? I want to know it.
返信削除